EXCUSE ME WHILE I PISS OUT AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION AND THEN BEAT THEM ALL TO DEATH WITH A FRYING PAN JESUS FUCK
Why does this not have like a shit ton of notes, these dumb ass anons need to see how many people disagree with their blatant ignorance. Men can be raped, aseuxal people can be raped, women can fucking rape, and nobody fucking deserves to be raped regardless of gender or sexuality.
THIS IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF
Of course people dont believe rape can happen to a dude because apparently we’re the ones who do it all the time. It also pisses me off that if this was a girl, they would be consoling her and telling her she’d be peachy soon, BUT NO. It’s a guy so nobody on this site cares. I swear, half the people on here think all bad things only happen to girls and the person committing the act is a boy. No, just no. Stop. This guy was raped, and people are telling him to fuck off and deal with it. THIS IS NOT OK.
YOU WOULDN’T TELL THIS SHIT TO A GIRL THAT GOT RAPED WOULD YOU
FUCK ALL OF YOU
Rape is rape. It is nonconsensual sex, and it is based largely in a power play of some sort. Because of this, I think society (in general, but especially developed societies such as ours) primes us to think that only a man can rape because a man is the pinnacle of power, and everything else on this planet is below them. However, it is not limited to men overpowering women. A woman can rape a man. A man can rape a man. A woman can rape a woman. Sexual orientation/preference/identity doesn’t necessarily play a part, but power and control ABSOLUTELY do.
When you see that John Green or the staff supposedly commented on a text post, click their name. If it brings you to the post, they actually did, if it just brings you to their blog, it was manipulated.
WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE A MILLION NOTES THIS IS A BREAKTHROUGH
“John Green or the staff”
John Green before the staff.
reblog and make a wish
this is my second time reblogging and my first wish came true so
i have to
i did this a few days ago and it also came true, i was freaked out like fuck
here goes nothing
well lets see
i remember a few months ago, wishing that my crush would like me back on this post
and now he’s my bf
..WISHING AGAIN. YAY
Not going to lie, I made a wish when I reblogged this this morning, and my wish came true an hour ago.
Can’t hurt, right?
My new favourite thing to do on the internet when I’m bored is to go onto IMDB, look up perfectly innocent movies, and read the Parents Guide
I have found a new hobby
The best part: I went to Twilight’s page. At the bottom, in the “frightening/intense scenes” section, there was this:
- Hair: How many wigs do you own?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many times have you heard something you wish you never had?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Do you/ have you self-harmed?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Breasts/chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Vagina/Penis: Have you been judged because of your gender?
- Ass: Have you ever been sexually assaulted? If so, have you recovered and what is your advice for others in the same situation?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the Hell of it?
- Toes: Do you like country music?
My first impulse is not to grab her or kiss her or yell at her. I simply want to touch her cheek, still flushed from the night’s performance. I want to cut through the space that separates us, measured in feet-not miles, not continents, not years-and to take a callused finger to her face.Adam Wilde (Where She Went - Gayle Forman)